How to Change Name for Netgear AC3000 X6S Tri-Band Extender
When you install Netgear AC3000 X6S Tri-Band Extender for your network, you can easily get wifi access for all computer devices. You can manage settings for your devices using http:// mywifiext.net admin login page. You can also change the name of your wifi extender device because by default the model number of the wifi extender device is the name of your device. you can change the name of your wifi extender device so that you can easily remember your device name.
How to Change the Name for Netgear AC3000 X6S Tri-Band Extender?
- You will need to access the login page for your wifi extender device and you can use http:// mywifiext.net web address for device login.
- You can also use wifi extender login page from your mobile device.
- Fill current admin login user name and password for your device login access. Reset your device to all default settings if you do not remember the login details. At the back side you of your device you can find the reset button and press that button for few seconds.
- Select “Menu” tab.
- After that select “Settings” option from the tab.
- You can then select “Wireless Settings” option.
- Select “Device Name” field and then you can change the name for your Netgear AC3000 X6S Tri-Band Extender device. you can use any name of your device that you can easily remember.
- At the end click on “Save” button.
These are the steps so that you can change the name of your Netgear AC3000 X6S Tri-Band Extender device. once the name is changed for your device, you can reconfigure these name settings any time. If you do not want to change your wifi extender device name that is also totally up to you.