Configuring the FastLane Technology for WiFi Extenders
This is true that Netgear wifi extender device provides the facility that you can connect both 5 GHz and 2.4 GHz band devices at a time but at the same time wifi performance can get disturbed because of these configurations. FastLane Technology can help you to deal with such situations because using the FastLane Technology you can create two dedicated bands for your device. one band will be used to connect your Netgear wifi extender device and computer system and second band will be used to connect the router and wifi extender device. you can use 5 GHz or 2.4 GHz bands all according to your own requirements.
Here are the Steps to Configuring the FastLane Technology for your Devices
- Connect your Netgear wifi extender device and computer system together using the Ethernet cable device.
- Open the web browser and fill http:// mywifiext.net address in the address bar and hit on enter key.
- Fill the login user name and password for your device and if you are accessing the login page the first time then you can use “admin” and user name and “password” as password for your device.
- Using the radio button select “FastLane Technology” option from the configuration page.
- Then you can choose the FastLane Technology option for your device and make sure which option you want to choose for your device. you can use 5 GHz option for connecting your Netgear wifi extender device and router device and you can use 2.4 GHz option for connecting your extender and computer device.
- Click on the “Apply” button and save the settings you have made for your devices.
These are the simple steps for making the FastLane Technology settings for your Netgear wifi extender device and if you need more details for mywifiext.net www mywifiext net setup Netgear wn2000rpt setup netgear_ext Netgear extension netgear_ext setup Netgear universal WiFi range extender mywifiext setup mywifiext login my wifi ext net Netgear booster setup Netgear extender wn2000rpt then you can visit the blog page of this website.