Netgear ex6100 ac750 dual band wifi extender device Firmware Update
When you install the Netgear wifi router or wifi extender device for your home network, you will always get an advice that you must install the firmware for your device whenever possible. Installing the firmware for your device will make sure that new updates are reflected to your device and your extender or router device will smoothly in future. In this article we are going to explain the simple steps for updating the firmware file for Netgear ex6100 ac750 dual band wifi extender device bypassing Netgear genie setup wizard.
Here are the Complete Steps | Netgear WiFi Extender Setup
- First you will need to download the firmware file for your device and save the firmware file at any location like your desktop device.
- Access smart setup for your Netgear ex6100 ac750 dual band wifi extender device and fill the login user name and password for your device.
- Go for the “Maintenance” tab and search for “Firmware Update” option from there.
- Click on the “Browse” button and search for the firmware file that you have just downloaded.
- After choosing the firmware file you can click on the “Upload” button and firmware file will start uploading for your device.
- You can for your status page of your device and make sure that firmware file is updated for your Netgear ex6100 ac750 dual band wifi extender device.
These are the simple steps that you will need to follow so that you can update the firmware file for your Netgear ex6100 ac750 dual band wifi extender device by bypassing the Netgear genie application. You must make sure to reboot your device after updating the firmware for your device so that all files can get updated for your device. You can also visit the blog page of website and there you will get more details for Netgear extender wn2000rpt Netgear booster setup my wifi ext net my wifi ext net mywifiext login mywifiext setup Netgear universal WiFi range extender netgear_ext setup netgear_ext Netgear extension Netgear wn2000rpt setup