Netgear n300 WiFi Extender Factory Default Settings
Netgear n300 WiFi Extender device can easily boost the weak wifi signals that you are getting at your home network and there are very basic settings that you will need to make for this device. For accessing the login page for your extender device you can use http:// mywifiext.net web address. In case you are getting performance issues with your device then you will need to reset your device to all previous settings so that you can reconfigure your device from a fresh end. In this blog page we are going to explain the simple steps for resetting your Netgear n300 WiFi Extender device to default settings.
Here are the Steps for Resetting your Netgear n300 WiFi Extender device to Default Settings
- Find the reset by the back or bottom side of your Netgear n300 WiFi Extender device.
- Press the reset button for few seconds using any sharp object.
- The status LED for your extender device will turn off for few seconds and after that it will be solid amber in color.
- Your Netgear n300 WiFi Extender device is reset to default settings now.
These are the steps you can follow if you want to reset your device to all default settings. You can also use the web browser based method for settings up your account for default settings. Here are the steps for this.
- Open the web browser at your computer device and access http:// mywifiext.net web address.
- Fill the login user name and password for your device and make sure that you can get redirect to the configuration page for Netgear n300 WiFi Extender device.
- Go for the “Maintenance” tab and choose “Backup Settings” option.
- Click on the “Erase” button.
- All current settings for your Netgear n300 WiFi Extender device will be erased for your device and you can now reconfigure your device from a fresh end.
These are the simple steps that you will need to follow so that you can reset your device to all default settings and you can also visit the blog page so you can have more details for Netgear n300 WiFi Extender device mywifiext setup mywifiext login my wifi ext net Netgear booster setup Netgear extender wn2000rpt Netgear wn2000rpt setup Netgear wn2000rpt firmware Netgear wn2000rpt reset Netgear wn2000rpt login Netgear wn2000rpt troubleshooting Netgear ac1200 dual band gigabit WiFi range extender and Netgear ac1200 range extender