Netgear wn2000rpt wifi extender device Setup using Smart Setup Wizard
After placing your Netgear wn2000rpt wifi extender device and router device to same location you will need to configure your device for home network. You can either use WPS configurations for your setting up your device or you can also choose the smart setup wizard for your device. In this article we are going to explain the smart setup wizard settings for your Netgear wn2000rpt wifi extender device so that all your wireless devices can have trouble free and high speed internet connections in future.
Here are the Steps for Running Smart Setup Wizard for your Netgear wn2000rpt wifi extender device
- First you will need to access the login page for network wifi extender device but before that you have to connect your wifi extender device and computer device using the Ethernet cable.
- From the given menu you can select “setup wizard” option and go for the next window.
- Using the radio button you can select Manually Input the SSID” or choose the network name from the given list.
- If the wifi network is password protected then you will need to fill the password for your device.
- Click on “Continue” button.
- Make all changes that you want to make for Netgear wn2000rpt wifi extender device configurations. After making all these changes simply click on the “Save” button and save the settings that you have made.
These are the steps you will need to follow so you can setup your Netgear wn2000rpt wifi extender device using the smart setup wizard. In any case you are not getting login or redirect to your wifi extender device then you will need to fill http:// mywifiext.net address in the address bar and hit in the enter key. You can also have a visit at the blog page of this website and from there you will get to know more about Netgear wn2000rpt setup netgear_ext Netgear extension netgear_ext setup Netgear universal WiFi range extender mywifiext setup mywifiext login my wifi ext net Netgear booster setup Netgear extender wn2000rpt Netgear wn2000rpt login using mywifiextnet and Netgear ac1200 dual band gigabit WiFi range extender