Orbi RBS50Y WiFi Extender Setup from Orbi Application
The extenders play a huge role in getting the signals throughout the place in a very stable way. The host router generally isn’t able to transmit the signal that can cover the whole area. This happens a lot when the place is a bit bigger and has multiple rooms and backyard. The wifi extenders are a great addition in your internet setup and help you enjoy the internet and use it from any corner of your home.
The SSID along with the password that is transmitted through this extender is the same as that of the host router and the person will not have to reconnect to wifi on any device. Netgear wifi extender login is a great tool to get the extender set up and get stable signal strength throughout.
The setup process is also very easy and can be done by anyone. If the setup is being for the very first time, it is recommended to place the Orbi extender near the host router and sync it there only. The steps to sync the extender to the router are:
- After placing it near the router, you have to sync it using the web interface.
- Connect the extender to the power supply. Wait for a few moments until the bottom light turns white.
- If you are getting a blinking light, it means the satellite is booting up.
- When the LED indicator stabilizes, it means the extender is ready to get synced with the router.
- Press the WPS/Sync button that is located on your host router and within 2 minutes, press the Sync button on the extender.
- Wait for the LED to turn blue and that will mean the connection is successfully established. If you want to change any settings further, you have to go to the web interface through the Netgear wifi extender login.