Password Protection for Nighthawk AC3000 X6S Tri-Band Extender
password protection settings are equally useful for Nighthawk AC3000 X6S Tri-Band Extender and all other networking devices. When you enable the protection for your wifi extender device, you can make sure that your device is fully secure. Wifi settings for wifi extender device are done using http:// mywifiext.net login page. In this article, we will explain some simple steps for changing the password protections for extender devices.
How to Manage the Password Protection for Nighthawk AC3000 X6S Tri-Band Extender?
- Take an Ethernet cable.
- Connect your Nighthawk AC3000 X6S Tri-Band Extender device to your computer using this Ethernet cable.
- Provide power supply to your extender and computer and wait until the power status LED is solid green in color.
- Open web browser and fill http:// mywifiext.net admin login address of use http:// 22.214.171.124 IP address for device login. For all Apple devices you can use http:// mywifiext.local web address.
- Fill current login user name and password for your device login. You can change the default login details any time when you need to secure your device access.
- Select the “Menu” option that you will find at the upper right corner of your screen.
- Select “Settings” tab.
- After that you can select “Password” tab.
- You can then disable or enable the password settings for Nighthawk AC3000 X6S Tri-Band Extender devices.
- Click on “Save” button and these settings will be saved for your device.
Once these settings are done, you can get some other settings using “Menu” button. You must also update firmware for your device because that will help smooth working for your wifi extender device.