Smart Connect Settings for AC3000 X6S Tri-Band Extender
Netgear devices are best to use when you are getting any kind of slow internet connections for your home. If you know about Netgear wifi extender device then you must know that there are dashboard settings that you can make for your device. these dashboard settings will allow you to access wifi connections without any kind of problems.
In this article, we are mainly going to discuss about AC3000 X6S Tri-Band Extender device. this advance wifi extender is manufactured by Netgear itself and you will get some best features with these extenders. You can configure these wifi extender devices using http:// mywifiext.net or http:// 192.168.0.1 IP address.
There are two main configurations that you will need to configure for AC3000 X6S Tri-Band Extender devices. First one is “WiFi Name” settings and second is “Smart Connect” settings. These both settings are possible from Netgear configuration page.
How to Get Smart Connect Feature for AC3000 X6S Tri-Band Extender?
- Access Netgear wifi extender login page from your computer device using http:// mywifiext.net web address.
- Fill login user name and password for your device login.
- From Netgear extender dashboard you can select “Menu” tab.
- Under the “Wireless” tab you can select “Settings” option.
- Using radio button you can enable or disable the smart connect feature for AC3000 X6S Tri-Band Extender devices.
- Select or click “Save” button and your settings will be saved.
Once these configuration are done, you can exit from your wifi extender setup page. You can also change the admin login user name and password when you find that you find that your device login is not secure. If you want more details for AC3000 X6S Tri-Band Extender device then we will suggest that you must visit other articles from our website.