What are the Steps to configure Netgear EX7000 device as internet booster?
Netgear wifi router and wifi extender devices are used across the world and there are many possible benefits that you will receive with these devices. you have to make sure that you are placing these advance devices at the location from where all wireless devices can have trouble free internet connections. In this article we are going to explain the simple steps for configuring your Netgear EX7000 device so that it can work as wifi extender device.
Here are the Complete Steps for Making Netgear EX7000 device as WiFi Booster
- First you will need to connect your computer device with the Netgear EX7000 device using an Ethernet cable.
- Provide power supply to your devices and make sure that power LED is solid green in color.
- Open the web browser and fill http:// mywifiext.net web address in the address bar of your web browser.
- Hit on the enter key and fill the login user name and password for your device.
- Choose option “New Extender Setup”/
- Fill the required details for your account setup where you will need to fill the email address associated to your account, password and the security question. This security question will be used in any case you lost the login password for your device.
- Once again choose option “Wifi Range Extender”.
- From the given list you will need to choose the network that you want to exceed for your home network.
- Click on the “Next” button.
- You can now change the network name and password for accessing the internet connections from your device.
Make sure to save all the settings just by clicking on the “Save” or “Apply” button and from the blog page you must get more details for Netgear wn2000rpt firmware Netgear wn2000rpt mywifiext net reset netgear_ext ssid Netgear extender netgear_ext wn3000rp mywifiext netgear_ext wifi network mywifiext.net access netgear_ext wifi mywifi ext net netgear_ext wn2500rp and www mywifiext net login. you can also reset your device to all default settings in case you have lost the login details for your wifi extender device.