How to Update Firmware for Netgear ac1200 Dual Band Gigabit WiFi Range Extender device?
If you want to maintain your Netgear ac1200 Dual Band Gigabit WiFi Range Extender device for a long time then you will need to make sure that you are updating the firmware for your device regularly. Steps for updating the firmware file for your extender device are very simple and we are going to explain all these simple steps in this blog post. You have to make sure that you are having internet connections for your router device before you can proceed for all these steps because firmware update require high speed internet connections.
Steps for Updating Firmware for Netgear ac1200 Dual Band Gigabit WiFi Range Extender device
- Once your wifi extender device is connected to the computer device, you can open web browser at your device.
- In the address bar you can fill http:// mywifiext.net web address.
- Fill the default login user name and password for your device and hit on the enter key.
- Click on the “Menu” button from the configuration page.
- Under the “Settings” tab you will find “Firmware Update” option.
- Click on the option “Check Online” and find that a new firmware update is available for your device or not?
- If a firmware file is available for your device then you can save the firmware file at your computer device and then click on the “Browse” button.
- Select the firmware file you have just downloaded and wait for few seconds.
Make sure that you do not disturb the firmware update process for your device because you will need to follow some process from starting if your firmware file is not getting updated accurately. You can also go for the blog page of this website and there you will get to know about the Netgear booster setup my wifi ext net mywifiext login mywifiext setup Netgear universal WiFi range extender netgear_ext setup netgear_ext Netgear extension Netgear wn2000rpt setup www mywifiext net setup and mywifiext.net