User Name and Password Setup for Netgear AC3000 X6S Tri-Band Extender
When you are settings up a new wifi extender device for your network, you will need to get admin login details for your device. you will need to change the user name and password for Netgear AC3000 X6S Tri-Band Extender device and these details will help you to secure your device access.
Login user name and password is required when you want to change the wireless settings for your devices. Using http:// mywifiext.net admin login page used to configure all settings for extender device at the login page you will need to type login user name and password.
How to Change User Name and Password for Netgear AC3000 X6S Tri-Band Extender?
Once the settings are done, you can easily change the login user name and password settings for your device. here are the steps that you can follow.
- Access Netgear AC3000 X6S Tri-Band Extender login page using http:// mywifiext.net web address. This web address is default login page for accessing the dashboard for your device. before you access Netgear extender login page from your device, you must connect your wifi extender to a computer using Ethernet cable.
- After that fill current login user name and password for your device login.
- Select “Menu” option from the Netgear AC3000 X6S Tri-Band Extender dashboard.
- Select “Settings” tab.
- After that select “Password” tab.
- When you select “New User Name” tab, you can fill a new name for your Netgear wifi extender device.
- When you select “New Password” tab, you can have a new password for your admin access. When you choose new password, make sure that you can remember that password easily otherwise you will need to reset your device in future.
- At the end click on “save” button.
These are the steps to change the default login user name and password for Netgear AC3000 X6S Tri-Band Extender device.